Finch Wooden Lean-to Greenhouse 4'6 x 10'5
A compact Lean-to Greenhouse at 4'6 wide, the Finch will fit perfectly
into long yet narrow spaces. Manufactured by Swallow GB, this lean-to is
perfect for any south facing wall, trapping the warmth of the sun and heat
from the house to create an environment in which your plants can thrive.
With a ridge
height of 8'9 (266cm), tall plants can be left to grow up against the wall
whilst the staging along the glass side can be used for potted plants.
Finch comes complete with a single inward opening door with mortise lock and
aluminium handles as well as a great selection of greenhouse accessories
including two roof vents, both with automatic opener and staging.
This building is made using Thermowood, a patented technology using heat and steam to treat the timber during manufacture. This process provides greater resistance to decay and improved dimensional stability, whilst also removing resins to prevent any leakage after installation. Due to this process only using heat to treat the wood, no chemicals are used unlike other treatment processes such as tanalisation.
Both delivery and installation of this greenhouse are included within this
fantastic price. Please note that a flat and level base must be prepared prior
to the delivery.
Please note: The Finch is pictured with optional guttering. If this is
required, please select as an extra from the drop down menu below.
- Toughened safety glass
- All the glazing is slid into a groove and sealed with quality silicone
- All the cut shapes are jointed with a clear plastic H section
- Roof vent with automatic opener
- Full length staging down one side with centre support
- The ridge and top vents are sealed with a specially machined timber
- PVC damp barrier
- Roof vents: 2
Length: 10'5" (3.18m)
Gable Width: 4'6" (1.38m)
Eaves Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
Ridge Height: 8'9" (2.66m)
Door Height: 6'6" (1.98cm)
Door Width: 1'10" (57cm)
- Extra Staging
- High Level Shelving
- Painting Service - Available in our four specialised colours; Lily, Bracken, Olive and Earth. (Images below show the colours). The paint used is an opaque water borne acrylic protective top coat, which has a flexible micro-porous protective film and is resistant to bacterial mould and UV attack. Please note that staging and shelving is supplied in the unpainted Thermowood finish.
Please note: Delivery is limited to UK Mainland. This manufacturer will
charge extra for delivery to addresses 15 miles north of Glasgow.
Delivery: Average 4-6 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.