The Hedvig Log Cabin measures 3.8x3.8m (12'6"x12'6"). Featuring a verandah and canopy, which increases the footprint of the cabin by 2m. This adds extra relaxing space outside of the cabin. Other features include double doors, with full length glass windows to allow plenty of natural light inside the cabin.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required. To enhance the look of the cabin, numerous options are available. Please see options below.
Also available is a bespoke service for log cabins from 28mm - 92mm thick wall logs.
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, double conical T&G for stability
- Overall dimensions: 3.8m x 3.8m
- Footprint: 3.6m x 3.6m
- Ridge height: 2.7m
- Door height (including frame): 1.88m
- Rear overhang: 0.20m
- Front canopy: 2m
- Roof area: Approx 30m.sq
- Roofing felt
- Fully glazed double doors
- Two fully glazed fixed windows
- One opening & two fixed windows
- European standard door locks
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.