The Dagmar log cabin measures 3.5mx3.5m (11'4" x 11'4"). A beautiful cabin that is the largest building in the pentagonal family, complete with the stunning pyramid roof. It features double doors and two opening windows either side. The internal is spacious, light and airy.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required.
Also available is a bespoke service for log cabins from 28mm - 92mm thick wall logs
This building features the following as standard:
- 28mm thick wall logs, conical T&G
- Overall dimensions: 3.5m x 3.5m
- Footprint: 3.3m x 3.3m
- Ridge height: 2.98m
- Door height: (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang (all sides): 0.15m approx.
- Roofing felt
- Double doors
- European standard door locks
- Two opening windows
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.