Log Cabin Garage 3 44mm 3.8 x 5.7m
The Log Cabin Garage 3 measuring 3.8 x 5.7m (12'5 x 18'7). With traditional log cabin construction in 44mm solid wall logs, this garage is perfect for storing your car and garden accessories. A large internal space of 18.9m2 provides ample space for your car whilst allowing use for storage or perhaps as a home workshop. Featuring side door for pedestrian access and side window, perfect for capturing natural light. Large centrally positioned double doors are included as standard, with an up and over garage door available as an upgrade.
Constructed using high quality Nordic Pine, well known its durability and longevity. Black roofing felt is included as standard, an upgrade to black square shingles is also available.
- Logs with Chalet cut for wind and rain resistant corners
- 60x80mm pressure treated foundation joists
- 19mm tongue and grooved roof boards
- Roof slats, storm protection and assembly kit
- Side door in laminated timber with cylindrical lock and handle
- Garage door with cylindrical lock and handle
- 4mm Glass
- Black Shingles
- Up and Over Garage Door - 2220 x 1900mm
- Overall dimensions: 3.8 x 5.7m (12'5 x 18'7)
- Internal dimensions: 3.6 x 5.5m (11'8 x 18')
- Log thickness: 44mm
- Wall Height: 2.17m (7'1)
- Total Height: 2.68m (8'8)
- Area: 18.9m2
- Single door: 740 x 1750mm (2'6 x 5'9)
- Double doors: 2250 x 1940mm (7'5 x 6'4)
- Window: 1190 x 890mmÂ (3'9 x 2'9)
* This manufacturer may charge extra for remote delivery areas such as the highlands of Scotland and offshore islands. Please contact us for a delivery price if you think this applies to you.
Delivery: 4-5 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.