The Helge log cabin measuring 3.5x5m (11'6"x16'4") in 45mm logs. A contemporary style of log cabin featuring a storage area and summerhouse.
Supplied untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required. For more information on treatment options please contact our sales team. To enhance the look of the cabin, numerous options are available. Please see options below.
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, conical double tongue and groove for stability - untreated - optional Tanalisation or Painting
- Overall Dimensions: 3.5m x 5.0m
- Building Footprint: 3.3m x 4.8m
- Front Height: 2.24m
- Back height: 2.12m
- Door height: 1.88m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.20m
- Roofing felt
- Double doors
- Two opening windows
- Wind and watertight connections (excluding the inclining angles)
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.