A lean to modular building Measuring 4'6x6'8 (1.36x2.03m) in 12mm tongue and groove cladding
Designed to be placed against a solid structure.
Designed for easy DIY installation although fitting is available nationwide if required. Doors can be placed in either gable end. Timber is used throughout.
A modular shed is made up of smaller panels than a conventional garden shed,
which arrives with fewer yet larger panels. These sheds are ideal for those with
restricted access, where panels must be taken through the house or down a side
- Width: 1.36m
- Depth: 2.79m
- Height: 2.20m
- Wooden floor and roof.
- 12mm Tongue and Groove shiplap cladding.
- No Windows.
- No 'back'.
For Your Information
- Building supplied untreated.
- Windows cannot be added to this item.
- Supplied flat packed for home self assembly.
- May require 2+ people to assemble.
Please note: These buildings are sold as seen, the
specifications of these buildings cannot be changed.
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, offshore islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.
Delivery: Sorry no longer available
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.