Larger Image Below
Save £137 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
NOT ON PRICELIST
|Collect 917 points worth
A shed extension suitable for all 45mm log cabins and above, measuring 1.6x3m (5'3"x9'11"). The extension can be positioned on either side of the log cabin. Quality European door furniture and tanalised foundation beams are included to ensure a long life.
Numerous options are available to enhance the shed extension such as full tanalisation of the building including doors, windows and logs to increase the expected life span of the building.
This shed extension is built and specified to conform to Dutch high standards which vary greatly to the specification acceptable by UK manufacturers/suppliers; there is no mixture of timber species in the cabin - inferior products allow spruce/pine mix which cuts down on manufacturing costs but gives colour and expansion variations which is not pleasing to the eye or, long term, good for the life of the cabin. TuinDeco supply only the highest quality product at an extremely competitive price with a full option service to enhance the building to your aspirations including Tanalisation and Installation.
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, conical double tongue and groove for stability - untreated - optional Tanalisation
- Overall dimensions: B160cm x D300cm x H185cm
- Maximum internal height: 150cm
- Roof area: Approx 5m.sq
- Inclusive of Standard roofing felt - Felt Shingles in five colours as an option
- Slow grown Nordic pine producing a relatively knot free timber and tight annular rings ensuring a dense timber.
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams as standard to ensure untreated wood doesn't make contact with the ground
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
Several options exist to customise and enhance the shed extension including:
- Felt roof shingles - Square - as pictured - 5 colours available
- Standard floor pack of 18mm thick T&G board - made up of packs which includes fittings, tanalised floor beams, boards and skirting
- Heavy duty floor pack 27mm thick T&G board - made up of packs which includes fittings, tanalised floor beams, boards and skirting
- Tanalised drainage beams - profiled shape to channel any water away from the base of the log cabin.
- Hardwood drainage beams - profiled shape to channel any water away from the base of the log cabin.
- Guttering set - including fixings and down pipes
- Beaver tail felt shingles - 3 colours available - Contact us for prices
Tanalisation: A process where by the entire building is placed in a chamber and under hydraulic pressure has rot treatment made up of copper and zinc forced into the surface of the timber, this includes doors, windows roof and wall logs. This process ensure complete peace of mind that the entire building is resistant to rot for at least 10 years. As standard the treatment is available in green. The tanalisation process does not affect the application of any wood stains you may choose to use and is indeed recommended.
Impregnation Fluid: Linseed based fluid available in green or colourless 5l tins. This fluid is ideal for coating the entire building prior to a proprietary treatment to ensure complete resistance to rot.
Perkoleum Paint: Ideal for adding a personal touch, Linseed based Perkoleum paint is available in a choice of 17 colours providing high quality protection for your log cabin. The shed extension requires 2 x 2.5l tins of paint for coverage of the outside of the cabin only. The price shown in the drop down menu below is for 2 tins.
Exposed Areas: For customers in exposed area such as the Highlands we would recommend using our storm kits and additional felt tile glue. Contact us for prices
Please note: If the tanalisation option is selected, delivery may take up to 6 weeks.
UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: NOT ON PRICELIST
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
is available across the UK on all our Log Cabins. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.