The Argo 19mm log cabin measures 2x2m (6'6"x6'6") This delightful build is an alternative to the traditional shed and features a single door and a fixed window to the side.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required.
This building features the following as standard:
- 19mm thick wall logs, conical T&G
- Roofing felt
- Single solid door
- Fixed side window
- European standard door locks
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
- Overall dimensions: 2m x 2m
- Footprint: 1.8m x 1.8m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.71m
- Ridge height: 2.11m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang: 0.20m
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.