Larger Image Below
A Garage Workshop measuring 16' x 8' (4.88 x 2.44m) manufactured in our bespoke workshops. Our garages are popular across the UK and are manufactured to the highest of standards in a traditional way. Each building is hand made by our team of trained carpenters from selected 5th grade redwood boards. The heavy duty 12mm boards are hand selected to ensure a relativity knot free product. This substantial cladding is secured to the thick 2"x2" (50x50mm) planed smooth square framing by high quality galvanised nails. Each panel is checked from start to finish for precision and accuracy, avoiding faults which can often derive from mass production.
Our garage workshops can either be manufactured so they sit flat on a base or altered slightly so the outer cladding hangs below the base rail and fits the concrete base to prevent water entering the building. If you have this option your base will need to be a precise measurement, please contact us for details.
Wooden Workshop Standard Features:
- Hand made by Trained Carpenters
- 12mm Shiplap Tongue and Groove Cladding
- Planed smooth square 2"x2" and 3"x2" Framing
- Galvanised Nails in Construction (not staples)
- 12mm T&G roofs on 2"x2" purlins
- One 'A' frame Truss and Two slave Trusses
- Manufactured from well seasoned Swedish Red Wood Pine.
- 20 Kg roof felt and felt tacks.
- Four framed Fixed Windows
- 4mm horticultural glass
- All Doors Framed, Ledged and Braced with Substantial Drip strips
Keyed rim lock, round handle and a Galvanised sliding pad bolt
- Double Garage Doors with Crank, Hook and Band galvanised hinges,
- Single Access Door with three brass pinned tee galvanized hinges
- FREE Dip treatment
- FREE Lipped option for sealed building at base
- Panels bolted together with 75mm coach bolt supplied
Gable Width: 2438mm (8')
Side Length: 4876mm (16')
Ridge Height: 2438mm (8')
Eaves Height: 2011mm (6'6")
Garage doors: 1889 x 2316mm (6'2" high x 7'6" wide)
Single Door: 1554 x 792mm (5�10" high x 2�6" wide)
Windows: 610 x 610mm (2' x 2')
Built to your Specific Requirements. This Heavy Duty Garage can be manufactured to your own requirements because it is made to order. The height, doors or windows can be extended or the overall size reduced. Our framing can be increased to 3"x2" or even 4"x2", Cladding can be pressure treated or hand painted, Insulation packs for the roof can be included as well as the Interior walls insulated and lined. Our Workshops can produce a building to your own bespoke design allowing you to create the perfect space for your own personal needs. Please contact us prior to ordering to discuss your own requirements such as the layout of the building, as many layouts are possible.
Standard Options: A range of standard options are also available these include; 22mm cladding, 3" x 2" or 4" x 2" framing, Toughened glass, Bespoke heights, Wider Doors, Bitumen Shingled Roofs, Chunky Corner Splines, Boxed Barge Boards, Smaller Security windows, skylights, Stable doors, Apex or round windows, tanalizing, hand painting, Sedum Green roofs or even partitions.
Quality and Detail: These garages are built to the very highest quality and offer complete flexibilty because they are hand made to order. The construction, design and attention to detail surpasses other garages on the UK market, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- Our buildings are hand made by our team of trained carpenters with each panel checked from start to finish for precision and accuracy, avoiding faults which can often derive from mass machine production.
- The wood used throughout the garage is 5th grade, well seasoned, Swedish red wood. Framing and boards are planned smooth for the best finish and each timber is hand selected to ensure a relativity knot free building.
- Both the Single & Double Garage Doors are made from 12mm T&G boards which are fully Framed, Ledged and Braced with 2x2" framing. The single side access door is hung on three brass pinned galvanized tee hinges and fitted with a keyed rim lock and round handle. The garage doors fit on substantial Crank, Hook and Band galvanised hinges, bolted for security & finished with a galvanised sliding pad bolt.
- Each window is hand made in our own workshops with Morticed and Tennoned joints providing a substantial frame. The 4mm horticultural glass is fixed with mitred beading on a bed of clear silicone.
- Our roofs are manufactured from 12mm T&G boards supported by 2"x2" purlins, a central heavy duty 'A' framed truss along with two slave trusses and finished with 20kg green roofing felting.
Please note: Unlike many of our other products this shed does attract an additional delivery charge if delivery is outside Norfolk. Counties within East Anglia have been listed in the drop down options below. If you are outside the areas listed please contact us with your post code and we will be able to quote for delivery.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Sorry no longer available
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.