Larger Image Below
Save £878 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
|Collect 4940 points worth
This Atlanta log cabin is a fantastic multi-functional outdoor space for any garden. Constructed from strong 45mm (1.8") logs this cabin is designed to last for many years. The cabin includes a front veranda as well as a lean to canopy to the side. These features offer shelter from the weather and also an ideal solution for protecting garden tools, bikes etc. The cabin includes a set of attractive double doors which are 3/4 double glazed with Georgian bars. The cabin also has two turn cant windows with elegant shutters. Comes untreated.
This log cabin is built to order and so includes many variable options for example; extension of any size, porch, canopy, brass Georgian bars between window panes, flower boxes, roof shingles and paint.
- 45mm (1.8") thickness logs
- Chalet milling at all corner joints
- 19mm (0.7") tongue and groove boards for roof and floor
- adjustable door hinges
- Double door with 3/4 Georgian glass finish.
- 2 Windows with Shutters
- Supplied with good quality roofing felt. Felt tiles in a choice of colours is available as an option
- Shed Size: 380 x 300 (12'5"x9'8")
- Veranda Size: 150cm (5')
- Roof Projection: F=220cm (7'3"), B=20cm (7.9"), L/R 30cm (11.8")
- Eaves Height: 217cm (7'1")
- Ridge Height: 279cm (9'2")
- Double Door: 160 x 186cm (5'3" x 6') 3/4 double glazed
- Windows x2: 88 x 88 cm (2'11"x2'11")
Quality and Detail:
These cabins are the very highest quality buildings on the market today and are a market leader in Europe surpassing all their competitors for longevity, design and attention to detail, please see our support information page or download a brochure for more details but the following lists a few key points:
- The wood used throughout the cabin is from dried Nordic timber sourced from sustainable forests. This provides timber with a tight, dense grain which allows the building to last for years and is resistant to movement and degradation
- Each log is Tongue and Groove and features a conical profile that allows the logs to actually click into place creating greater stability and resistance to movement over time so often found with inferior buildings
- The wall and gable logs are chamfered to match the angle of the roof, other cabins finish on a tongue and it is not possible to get a full seal without applying trim to cover the inevitable gaps. Over time, especially when used as accommodation, office, studio etc this can cause great problems.
- Window and door furniture all conform to German DIN standards so you can be assured of the quality. All windows have anodised aluminium water bar, Georgian bars and use pure glass bedded into silicone rather than rubber seals which deteriorate
Delivery is FREE to most locations in the UK however there may be additional charges for Scotland, Wales and parts of Cornwall. Please contact us for prices before ordering.
Please note deliveries of these log cabins are on an articulated lorry which can be 40 foot long. Delivery is to kerb-side which means either to your front drive or front grass. The pallets will be off loaded and left in this location. Please advise us before placing your order if you foresee any access restrictions for this type of vehicle as there may be additional costs involved.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: 8-9 Weeks
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
is available across the UK on all our Log Cabins. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.