The Wolfgang log cabin measures 5.3x4.5m (17'3"x14'6"). An unusual cabin that comes with two rooms separated by an internal wall. The side annexe can be used ideally as a storage shed and the other room as a summerhouse/office/studio. Featuring double doors with full glass and an additional single glazed door to allow access to the annexe area.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required. To enhance the look of the cabin, numerous options are available. Please see options below.
Also available is a bespoke service for log cabins from 28mm - 92mm thick wall logs
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, conical double T&G
- Overall dimensions: 5.3m x 3m/4.5m
- Footprint: 5.1m x 2.8m/4.3m
- Ridge height: 2.47m
- Side height: 2.05m
- Door height: 1.88m
- Rear overhang: 0.20m
- Front canopy: 1.7m
- Roof area: Approx 30m.sq
- Roofing felt
- Double full glazed door
- 1 post supports the front canopy
- Annexe positioned on either side
- Internal wall
- European standard door locks
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.