Larger Image Below
Save £407 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
Within 20 Working Days
|Collect 2720 points worth
The Burley log cabin measuring 3x4.4m (9'8"x14'4"). One of our best sellers due to its versatility, with storage area and summerhouse separated by an internal partition. Featuring double doors to the front with an integral porch and two windows to generate a bright internal space. Solid double doors provide access to the storage area, an ideal location for all your outdoor furniture and other garden essentials.
The Burley is available in untreated slow grown Norwegian pine. Numerous options are available to enhance the Burley log cabin such as full tanalisation
of the building including doors, windows and logs to increase the expected
life span of the building.
Manufactured by one of Europe's largest suppliers of garden building and products. Built and specified to conform to high standards which vary greatly to the specification acceptable by UK manufacturers/suppliers; there is no mixture of timber species in the cabin - inferior products allow spruce/pine mix which cuts down on manufacturing costs but gives colour and expansion variations which is not pleasing to the eye or, long term, good for the life of the cabin. Finger jointing is not permitted in the Dutch market and this building is free of this economy feature. Many UK suppliers allow up to 40% finger jointing. Finger jointing is a process where varying lengths of wood are joined together creating a full log and enables the factory to make use of odd lengths. The process creates a strong and full log but is unsightly, the Dutch market find this unacceptable. All top logs are chamfered to meet the roof and to keep consistency of wall thickness for insulation purposes. Interlocking joints are bevelled slightly aiding installation and creating and wind and water tight connection. No OSB or similar is used in the roof, the Dutch market favour smooth planed 18mm tongue and groove boards, highest quality product at an extremely competitive price with a full option service to enhance the building to your aspirations including Tanalisation, Painting and Installation. Also available is a bespoke service for log cabins from 28mm - 92mm thick wall logs in any number of variations.
Please note: Window specifications are subject to change and may not be exactly as shown on the product page.
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, conical double tongue and groove for stability - untreated - optional Tanalisation or Painting
- Overall dimensions: 3m x 4.4m
- Footprint: 2.8m x 4.2m
- Ridge height: 2.98m
- Door height: 1.88m
- Roof overhang: 0.15m
- Roof area: Approx 27m.sq
- Inclusive of Standard roofing felt - Felt Shingles in five colours as an option
- Double doors
- Two windows
- European standard door locks
- Slow grown Nordic pine producing a relatively knot free timber and tight annular rings ensuring a dense timber.
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams as standard to ensure untreated wood doesn't make contact with the ground
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
Several options exist to customise and enhance the Burley Log Cabin including:
- Felt roof shingles - Square - as pictured - 5 colours available
- Standard floor pack of 18mm thick T&G board - made up of packs which includes fittings, tanalised floor beams, boards and skirting
- Heavy duty floor pack 27mm thick T&G board - made up of packs which includes fittings, tanalised floor beams, boards and skirting
- Tanalised drainage beams - profiled shape to channel any water away from the base of the log cabin.
- Hardwood drainage beams - profiled shape to channel any water away from the base of the log cabin.
- Guttering set - including fixings and down pipes
- Additional Wall logs for extra height, doors and windows (fitted and notched by customer or fitting team) - Contact us for prices
- Beaver tail felt shingles - 3 colours available - Contact us for prices
- Shed Extension in 28mm or 45mm - can be placed on either side of the log cabin.
- Shingle glue
Tanalisation: A process where by the entire building is placed in a chamber and under hydraulic pressure has rot treatment made up of copper and zinc forced into the surface of the timber, this includes doors, windows roof and wall logs. This process ensure complete peace of mind that the entire building is resistant to rot for at least 10 years. As standard the treatment is available in green. The tanalisation process does not affect the application of any wood stains you may choose to use and is indeed recommended.
Impregnation Fluid: Linseed based fluid available in green or colourless 5l tins. This fluid is ideal for coating the entire building prior to a proprietary treatment to ensure complete resistance to rot.
Perkoleum Paint: Ideal for adding a personal touch, Linseed based Perkoleum paint is available in a choice of 17 colours providing high quality protection for your log cabin. The Burley requires 7 x 2.5l tins of paint for coverage of the outside of the cabin only. The price shown in the drop down menu below is for 7 tins.
Exposed Areas: For customers in exposed area such as the Highlands we would recommend using our storm kits and additional felt tile glue. Contact us for prices
Please note: If the tanalisation option is selected, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as the highlands of Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Within 20 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
is available across the UK on all our Log Cabins. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.