The Inglund log cabin measures 3.8x3.2m (12'6"x10'6"). Built using 45mm logs, the Inglund is very sturdy cabin and ideal for use as a garden office. Featuring full glass to ground doors and windows with a porch area to the front making this a very attractive addition for your garden.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required. To enhance the look of the cabin, numerous options are available. Please see options below.
Also available is a bespoke service for log cabins from 28mm - 92mm thick wall logs.
This building features the following as standard:
- 45mm thick wall logs, conical T&G
- Overall dimensions: 3.8m x 3.2m
- Footprint: 3.6m x 3m
- Ridge height: 2.70m
- Door height: 1.88m
- Rear overhang: 0.20m
- Front canopy: 1.5m
- Roof area: Approx 24m.sq
- Roofing felt
- Double full glazed doors
- One top hung opening window
- European standard door locks
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.