The Viggo log cabin measures 5x3.8m (16'4"x12'6"). A lovely little building that can be used in various ways. From a playhouse to a fancy storage shed. One of the benefits is the amount of light that fills the cabin. It's features include double doors and two opening windows. The overhang can be used as a front canopy.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required.
This building features the following as standard:
- 28mm thick wall logs, conical T&G
- Overall dimensions: 5.0m x 3.8m
- Footprint: 4.8m x 3.6m
- Ridge height: 2.81m
- Door height: (including frame): 1.88m
- Rear overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang/Canopy: 1.0m
- Roofing felt
- Double door
- European standard door locks
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.