Larger Image Below
Save £116 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
20 Working Days
|Collect 1488 points worth
The Ingrid log cabin measuring 3x3m (9'8"x9'8"). Is a spacious, light and airy cabin that is an alternative to the traditional summerhouse. This cabin makes a statement in any garden with its pentagonal shape and its pyramid roof. It also features a double door and two opening windows on either side.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required.
This building features the following as standard:
- 28mm thick wall logs, conical double T&G
- Overall dimensions: 3m x 3m
- Footprint: 2.8m x 2.8m
- Ridge height: 2.98m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.15m
- Roofing felt
- Double doors
- Two opening windows
- European standard door locks
- Real glass
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.