Larger Image Below
Save £256 off the usual retail price of
FREE UK DELIVERY*
Within 20 Working Days
|Collect 1390 points worth
The Perlund 28mm log cabin measures 3x3m (9'8"x9'8") A versitile building that can be used as either a hideaway retreat, for peace and quiet or as an alternative of the traditional garden shed. It features a single door and an opening window to the side, complete with a small canopy.
The logs are made of Norwegian pine and comes untreated. Once installed, a treatment will be required.
This building features the following as standard:
- 28mm thick wall logs, conical tongue and groove for stability - untreated - optional Tanalisation or Painting
- Overall dimensions: 3m x 3m
- Footprint: 2.8m x 2.8m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.88m
- Ridge height: 2.47m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang/Canopy: 0.80m
- Roofing felt
- Double door
- Front canopy
- European standard door locks
- Real Glass
- 18mm T&G roof boards
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixings, Plans and Comprehensive instructions
1. These buildings do not come with a floor as standard, they are however available as an optional extra in the drop down box below.
2. A standard floor pack of 18mm or heavy duty floor pack 27mm (thick T&G board) contains the following ;
- tanalised floor beams,
3. If the tanalisation is desired, delivery may take 6-7 weeks.
4. UK Delivery: Delivery is included for the majority of the UK, however for areas such as Scotland, some parts of Wales and Cornwall there maybe an additional delivery charge. Please contact us if this may apply to you.