Corner Summerhouse Made to Measure
A corner summerhouse made to measure to fit exactly in the corner of our customers available area. With these styles we are able to manufacture so the rear walls are at the precise angle of the garden boundary ensuring that no space is lost.
The main features of this particular summerhouse are:
- 12mm T&G cladding on a heavy duty frame
- 12mm T&G roof and floor
- 3 Double summerhouse doors,
- Antique style nylon door and window furniture
- Felt tiled roof with a lead capping piece
All our corner summerhouses are manufactured in our own workshops to the highest of standards in the old fashioned way. Each building is lovingly hand made by trained carpenters with selected 5th grade redwood cladding on a substantial heavy duty frame. Every building is made specifically for each customer and is tailored to your own individual requirements.
All our own manufactured buildings feature the following as standard:
Please note: The Corner Summerhouse Made to Measure
is fully bespoke and can be made to any size.
- Framing: Heavy duty framing of 2"x2" (50 x 50mm) as standard with top and bottom rails of 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm). The timber is of a high grade and planed smooth.
- Cladding:12mm 5th Grade Tongue and Grooved Shiplap, well seasoned Swedish red wood pine to ensure relatively knot free boards. The boards are secured to the framing by high quality galvanised nails.
- Roof: Manufactured using 12mm T&G boards of the same quality as our cladding and covered with felt tiles.
- Floor: 12mm T&G boarding as standard, supported on close centred 2"x1½" (50 x 38mm) planed floor joists or 16mm boards for extra durability.
- Windows: All our windows are hand made in the old fashioned way using mortice and tenon joints and secured with high quality wood glue and star dowels. Each window has drip sills under the glass. The glass is beaded with mitred beading on a bed of silicone.
- Doors: All our summerhouse doors are made in the traditional way using hand selected 3"x2" pine as a base frame. The door is constructed from machined parts and uses mortice and tenon joints throughout. Our carpenters even choose which side of the wood will be displayed so your building will always look good and take into consideration the position of the grain of the wood selected.
- 22mm Heavy Duty Cladding
- Heavy Duty 16mm Flooring
- Toughened Glass
Please contact us if you require pricing for heavy duty flooring or toughened glass.
If you are interested in a bespoke summerhouse then please contact us to discuss your requirements such as the layout of the building, as many permeations are possible. You may have additional requirements such as alternative cladding, security hinges, double doors, stable doors, heavy duty locks, security windows or skylights. Several other options are also available; strengthened floors, partitions, and even roll on - roll off roofs. We specialise mainly in bespoke buildings, if you would like to have a building built to your dimensions or specifications whether it be a small kennel or a 6 bedroom log cabin then please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Hand Made Building Made to Order
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Custom made to order
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
FITTING SERVICE is available across the UK on many our Summerhouses. This can include fitting of the building. Please contact us for a quote.
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.