Asgard Addition bike shed and store 6'3x3'1 (1.83mx0.92m)
These purpose built metal storage units are designed to sit conveniently under caravan windows to provide a secure, waterproof and thief resistant storage area. These metal units carry a reduced fire risk compared to wooden and plastic storage. The Addition and Annexe metal storage units have been matched in colour and size to harmonize with your caravan and carry a 10 year anti-perforation guarantee. The unit has double doors which can be positioned either on the left or right hand side of the unit. The unit bolts to the ground and up to 2 units can sit conveniently under the caravan windows. The Asgard Addition and Annexe are available in three colours; dark green, brown and ivory.
Although originally designed for use with static caravans, there's nothing to stop you from using either the Addition or the Annexe as a secure garage or garden store. The height of the unit means it can sit conveniently by the side of a wall or fence or beneath the house windows. It is also an ideal unit to store bicycles or bikes.
Although the Addition and Annexe units look the same in appearance, the Annexe has a number of extra security features designed to beat the thieves. These include:
- Doors and door surround are reinforced with 1.6mm thick steel box sections to strengthen the normal forced entry points and resist crow bar entry.
- All joints are double folded to increase strength and the base plinth is reinforced to prevent crushing when heavy objects are rolled over.
- The trap side is bolted with 10mm steel bolts for additional security.
Options and Accessories
Addition Accessory Pack (floor, 2 half width shelves, 10 hooks)
Orient Board Flooring
Full width shelf
Half width shelf
Pack of 10 Hooks
Ground Anchor Pack (for Bikes)
Eyelets - Screw in to the pre drilled holes inside the garden storage unit for multiple, fully adjustable securing points. Perfect for hanging up or holding your garden tools. Available in a pack of 10 consisting of 2 large and 8 medium eyelets.
Dimensions: (maximum external)
Height: 133.9cm at the front, 144.4cm at the rear
Weight: Addition 103kg
Weight: Annexe 138kg
Internal H x W x D: 1440 x 1725 x 810mm (4'7 x 5'6 x 2'6)
The Asgard Annexe and Addition units are made from Galvatite, a tough galvanised steel, and incorporate a variety of security features:
- Carcass is constructed from 1.2mm thick Galvatite and the lock is protected by a 2mm thick steel housing.
- The double doors can be positioned either on the left-hand side or right-hand side of the front of the unit.
- Lock side has a 3 point locking mechanism with a 10mm thick steel locking bars securing the door at the top and bottom, and a 3mm thick steel tongue locks behind the trap side door.
- The roof panel features brackets to stop it being forced away under pressure from a crowbar.
- The door handle and lock set features a handle to set the door bolts and a separate lock to secure the bolts in place. The handle shaft has a pre-set shear point so it will snap under extreme force, leaving the unit still locked, and your equipment safe.
Pictured is the Annexe single unit and two Annexe units placed side by side.
It is recommended that all units are situated on a firm level base. Ideally this will be concrete of 50mm depth (2"); tarmac or paving slabs are also suitable.
Orders to Scottish Highlands, remote areas of England and some areas of Wales will incur additional delivery costs.
If you are unsure please contact us prior to ordering on 01604 586939.
Scotland: Costs apply to some areas. See the details at the cart check out or call us for full details.
Northern England: Certain parts of Northern England close to the borders may incur a small delivery charge. If in doubt, please contact us.
Southern England: Certain parts of Southern England such as Devon, Cornwall etc, may incur a small delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
Wales: Costs apply to some areas.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Further support information can also be found by clicking on the "i" icon.
Delivery: Average 25 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.