Silverline 126 Lean to Halls Greenhouse 12'6 x 6'4 (3.84m wide x 1.95m deep)
Here is a Silverline Lean to Greenhouse manufactured from Halls which has been made with stylish curved eaves. Along with it's unique curves it has been designed to attach to something solid, your house wall, garage or garden wall, perfect for gardeners who prefer lean to's to free standing models.
The lean to greenhouse captures the sun's heat and your home's warmth which gives your plants the best protection including seedlings and less hardy plants. Complete with a single sliding door and two vents this lean to greenhouse will have plenty of ventilation.
- Standard 3mm Short Pane Horticultural Glass - the traditional glazing method
allowing sunlight in to nurture young plants.
- Long Pane 3mm Toughened Glass - allows sunlight to nurture plants in the same way as Horticultural Glass, but gives added safety.
Base Details: It's crucial that you set your greenhouse onto firm foundations. A prefabricated steel base is available as an option.
Dimensions of Silverline 126 Lean To Greenhouse
- External Width: 3.84m (12'6)
- External Depth: 1.95m (6'4)
- External High Side Height: 2.35m (7'7)
- External Low Side Height: 1.35m (4'4)
- Growing Area: 7.5m square
- Vents in Greenhouse: 2
* This manufacturer may charge extra for delivery to Scotland, Wales, Offshore Islands, Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Please enquire before ordering if you think this might apply to you. Your delivery maybe delayed if not checked at point of order.
A manufacturers brochure can be downloaded by clicking on the PDF icon.
Delivery: Average 28 Working Days
Do you have any questions?
We are very proud of our knowledge and experience, if you have any questions on this product please let us know and we'll be pleased to help.
(local rates apply) Mon - Fri 0900-1700 Sat - Sun 1000-1600
PRICE MATCHING We have dedicated staff who carefully monitor competitor prices. If you have found a better price, please let us know so we can try to beat it for you.